Jumat, 27 Desember 2013

A Story for my Soul Sisters :)

Hai my bloogie fellas.. Assalamualaikum :)

Yaaap, now am in my mood to blogging, hihii... Yet, I have to admit that it is not easy to survive as a consistent blogger :'D sometimes, we have something to write but don't have  time to do it.. and what I hate the most is when I have pretty much laisure time to blogging but don't know what to write. hahhaa..

Well, let's make it a bit seroius.. *fixing my glasses*

I'm going to tell you that am currently falling in love, this is the best feeling that I've ever felt.. this feeling is so beautiful.. this is a feeling when I can smile, laugh and cry all at once.

And yes, I'm falling in love with my deen. I'm falling in love with Islam :')



Everything was started when I first joined Liqo' with Kak Nurul.. My most incredible Murobbiah for the entire real-world and the cyber-world,  hehee ^^ she's the one who tell and teach us many things regarding to Islam, why do this allowed in this one not allowed, why it's good and why it's bad, and the other why why why that I've never really known before. She tells us those things just like a mother telling a fairy tales to her daughters, hehhe.. Seriously, we do really enjoy it :D she tell it with logic, speaking-eyes, and exiting expression.. sometimes she speaks like debating and let her hand flying here and there, ahahhaha.. but it was cool, seriously.. I'm her big fans! :D

What I've learned so far:

1. Allah is always close to us, He even closer than we ever thought if we do what He ask and always try to be a better ummah.. He has given us everything we need, everything.. He lets us leave in this priceless earth for free, He gives the air to breath in every single second, He bless us with happiness, He gives super wonderful parents to love us, and He gives us chance to do whatever we want.. so, please.. no more reasons to delay the five times sholat or even leave it. Thank him for everything we've got, simple :')




2. If we do more, Allah will give us more.. I've just met a person who remember the whole Qur'an and perform tahajjud in almost every nite :') And you know what? That person is easily get what he wants.. almost everything he got, he got it without any significant difficulty. Well, yaeh, he got the most prestigious scholarship from the Europe Union just by once trial while another people have to do a dozens times bloody-trials to get it. It's so WOW  *not to mention the person :'D



Kak Nurul said "See, Allah will give us whatever we ask.. He will just ease our way on everything.. but we should do the syariat well ven more than what He asked. Allah loves people who read and recites Al-Quran, Allah loves people who trying hard to wake up in the middle of the nite and stop their daily activity for a while and take 15 minutes of their hectic time in the morning to do dhuha, Allah loves people who always thank Him for everything they got.. Give Him more and He will give you the most. Just request something specifically, and Allah will give it to us, but wait.. we have to a good ummah first" :) Aaaaaaak don't you guys think that it's awesome? :'))

3. Do Islam as a whole.. This hijab is not merely to cover up our head and hair, it is an obligation that Allah directly mention in the holy Qur'an. Yaaaaa, He directly mention it along with the rules :') Our hijab will not limit our space, hijab will protect us.. it is our identity as a Muslim :) Otherwise, every muslimah is special, then we have to keep it. Let's start to really cover the parts which is supposed to be covered :')



Then, I rest my words when a very close friend of mine is finally decide to wider her hijab :') yes, she's considered as an in-fashioned girl and she made this decision without worrying that she will lose her "bright", she will be left behind, she will be old-fashioned and so forth.. She just want to do Islam with kaffah.. She is afraid of the fire in the hell, she couln't imagine how would it be if this whole body is burned and sliced for thousands years.. even when we got stretch by a knife, we scream out into the sky :'')



And what touch me the most is when she said that she doesn't want her father also get her sin, because in Islam for the girls  who are not marry yet so everything is under the responsiblity of their father. She said, she do this simply because she loves her daddy :') Huaaaaaa I am proud of you dear, am happy, am speechless.. I love my deen!

InsyaAllah, when we try to be a better ummah, Allah will love us more :) And it's our obligation to always learn and remind each other. Now, I understand.. Life is good, and Islam is best..




Dear soul sisters,
Wallahu'alam.. I'm nothing and what's true comes from Him.
I love you for the sake of Allah :)

Share:

6 komentar:

  1. Iyah Nesha, banyak yang punya cita2 segudang usaha tapi lupa berdoa makanya susah jadi kenyataan.

    BalasHapus
  2. Iya renee.. semoga kita termasuk orang2 yg bisa menyeimbangkan anatara tawakkal dan ikhtiar ya ren :')

    BalasHapus
  3. Hm,,,,dapat pesan baik dari bacaan ini. Kembali diingatkan tentang peran kita sesungguhnya sebagai apa dan harus bagaimana di dunia ini? hm,,,,,

    BalasHapus
  4. What a nice post nesha! Good reminder :)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Alhamdulillah, thank you kk fika. semoga kita selalu istiqomah ya kk. I also learn much from you, kk :)

      Hapus