Rabu, 20 Juli 2011

From a Small Lens with Love

I love Photography, that's the suitable sentence to start this article.
As I know, if we are talking about photography it means we are talking about picture and art. Am I right?

Unrealized, I start to love those kind of things. I really like to take some pictures wherever I am, whenever it is and I love art exactly. Do you know how did I do that, guys? All of them are taken by using my beloved hand phone with its 3,2 Mega Pixels camera, it so far away from the real standard of photography (hahay, poor am I). Since I haven’t had the “real camera” yet so I did it by that gadget. One thing that I want, I can keep doing my hobby. Hahaha :D (Thanks a million, God..)

These are some “poor” pictures that I took by my hand phone, some are taken when I went to "Negeri Jiran" and some are taken in "Pantai Air Manis" in Rahma's birthday party, with a little bit editing by using PhotoScap, hhehe:

In the downtown of Kuala Lumpur, what a brave building..


In the gate of Pasar Seni, the place when we bough some souvenir..

The luxurious Masjid Jamek, in Kuala Lumpur..

Here we go, in Pantai Air manis. Just arrived..
Also in Pantai Air manis, where the "Malin Kundang statue" took place..

Fantastic sunset view in Pantai Air Manis..










I ever took film and photography class in my Krida. It was like additional class for all of new student in my faculty and that class was handling by senior student from Art Department (thanks a lot uda, uni mentor :) But unfortunately, from ten meetings I only attended four of them because I had another English class (my main field) at that time and at the show time I couldn’t have it because I had to go somewhere for doing something important. So, I didn’t get so much knowledge about photography at that time. I need to learn more and more.

But…. I still have the good news, guys. My uncle is a photographer. He has the real camera, of course. Hhehe :D I often ask him about photography, he goes over with my picture and if there is family gathering in my grandma’s house, that camera will be mine (only for that night :) everything’s start from lending, right? Hhaa. I hope I can have the real camera, the LSR camera exactly, so I can “draw” every sweet moment that I won’t miss more perfectly. That will be greater if I can have it by my own money. Amiiiin.. (The 43th dream in my list, God willing)

Whatever your hobby, as long as that make you happy, just do it. You have your own right to choose and do your hobby, whatever it is. Remember, you can do it as long as that’s good and doesn’t disturb another person’s right. That’s what we called by Personal Right (based on my Monash Debater Association Handbook, hhe). The limit facility doesn’t mean you must limit or even stop your hobby. Everything is start from the smallest one. Just do what you wanna do and that would be better if you can also do something useful for people around you. That would be much more better!
Enjoy your young age, do something positive and cheer up, guys! :D

*Leave your coment, please. I will really apreciate that. thank you :)
By: Afnesha Chang, July 21th 2011, 10.53 PM
Share:

4 komentar:

  1. alhamdulillah.. makasi :)

    sukaa? jangan dimakan yaa, hhaa :p

    BalasHapus
  2. great cha..
    terus d asah ya kemapuannya mudah mudahn bisa jd photographer handal

    BalasHapus
  3. thanks a lot kakak :)
    nabung duit dulu buat beli kameranya, hhe.

    BalasHapus